Moreover, people suffering from obesity, diabetes or gastrointestinal or genitourinary cancers usually have dark spots of these areas on the skin, such as people who undergoing hormonal treatments.
People spend lots of money on beauty treatments, dermatologist or products that are promising dark spots elimination from the skin, but sometimes it can be only waist of time and money. We have three words to say to you:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Olive Oil and Salt
And say goodbye to all stains and feel comfortable in your skin again!
In the following article, we are offering you an easy, simple and inexpensive way, to restore optimal health for your skin , to make it look younger, bright and stains free.
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
Mix all listed ingredients in a plastic bowl, until it becomes a smooth cream.
Then apply on the skin area where you have dark patches, leave it for about 20 minutes and remove with plenty of cold water.
Another technique, for removing stains which are almost black is by using white clay, milk and lemon.
Put the white clay into a bowl and mix it with milk and lemon, apply on the affected area and leave it for about 15 minutes, then wash it with cold water.
- Perform the chosen treatment 3 times a week, until the stains disappears.
- Avoid sun exposure without using appropriate cream with UV protection during this treatment;
- Drink plenty of water and eat foods rich in vitamin E;
- Olive oil must be extra virgin;
- The salt have to be sea salt;
- Use preferably skim milk;
- Optionally, you can add a little coconut oil
You can’t miss this opportunity to break free of dark spots on the skin with this natural recipe.