How to Remove Skin Tags and Warts with Hydrogen Peroxide
When you are middle aged you are prone to experience skin tags or also called acrochordon.
These are harmless, soft skin that hangs from a stalk on your skin.
Apart from mid-life occurrence they seem to be more prevalent in pregnant women dye to hormonal changes.
Skin tags can be seen in your body folds like on your eyelids, neck, under the breasts, groin and armpits.
Warts on the other hand are solid growths that have a rough surface and can be seen on the feet or hands of a person.
Warts are caused by viruses, the human papillomavirus HPV is usually responsible. It causes the skins top layer to rapidly grow.
Taking care of skin tags and warts is easy with hydrogen peroxide. It is readily available and affordable.
Getting Rid Of Skin Tags And Warts With Hydrogen Peroxide
- Make sure you get a 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide for this purpose.
- You can buy it at your local pharmacy or even online.
- Store it in a dark container and in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure that it is properly labelled and eat from the reach of children and household pets.
- Obtain 35% food-grade hydrogen peroxide
- Some cotton swabs
- Nail file or a pumice (for plantar warts)
- To get rid of plantar wart file the top layer of the warts first.
- Soak the cotton swabs in the hydrogen peroxide solution.
- Then apply the cotton swab on the warts, gently rubbing it.
- Try to ensure that the unaffected part of your skin is not touched by the hydrogen peroxide as it could sting you.
- Apply the hydrogen peroxide with your cotton swab 3-5 times everyday for a period of two weeks.
- At first, you may notice that the surrounding skin will become whitish in colour, it is quite normal.
- Carry on with the treatment until you notice that the warts darken, then turn into a scab which will eventually drop off.