Drink This 2 Ingredients Who Can Prevent Acids In The Stomach
The pain inside the stomach and gastritis can represent big problem especially if you often suffer from these inconveniences.
Also, a problem for many people are the acids inside the stomach. The acids inside the stomach represent the excess amount of digestive juices in the stomach in which among them the most important is the hydrochloric acid.
The acid in the stomach relates to bad indigestion which is described as feeling of bloating and discomfort in the upper side of the stomach. The most frequent symptoms of it are the bloating, acid in the mouth, stomach pain, constipation, diarrhea or increased appetite.
Those people who have excess acid in the stomach should avoid spicy, acidic, greasy and very salty foods, oily and fried meat, canned food and meat products. Also, sauerkraut, sour fruit, lentils, beans, beats, all kinds of raw salads, pasta, chocolate and carbonated drinks should be avoided. And the coffee, cigarettes and alcohol are strictly prohibited in this case.
Before you reach for drugs and pills, try to rescue your stomach with this natural drink.
- 1 potato
- 1 apple
Peel the potatoes, grate them and by using gauze, drain them out to get fresh juice from potatoes. Do the same with the apples. Mix the resulting juices from potato and apple, mix them well and drink it twice a day, 1 hour before meals.
Repeat the procedure until the acids completely disappear.
Other preventive measures against acids in the stomach:
- Do not overeat
- Take large doses of pure aloe Vera gel. It neutralizes the acid and adjusts the pH.
- Place cold wet towels on the stomach after eating, it will reduce the burns and the discomfort.
- Do not lie down immediately after eating. It is recommended to not lie down at least two and half hours after eating.
- Ginger is also great benefit for this problem.
- Include in your diet alkaline foods such as dates and papaya.
- Eliminate stress and anxiety out of your life because those are one of the main causes for acidity, gastritis and ulcers.
If you do not pay attention to this problem on time, there may occur serious complications. Remember that the acids in the stomach and other undercurrent problems are symptoms and the reason for their appearance is different.