THIS WILL MAKE YOUR CLOTHES BRIGHT WHITE AND FRESH LIKE SPRING. NO CHEMICALS, CHEAP AND EASY!
We all know that washing clothes can be really difficult process. You can make a lot of mistakes and finding the right laundry detergent can be like looking for a needle in a haystack. But, you shouldn’t be worried because you only need a single common ingredient in every wash to save effort, money and nerves. You just have to pour a little white vinegar into your washing machine drum and soon enough you’ll benefit from these ten advantages:
- First, you should know that you can pour about ½ cup of vinegar on the clothes – before you put a load in. You should definitely try this, because it strengthens the effect of ordinary laundry detergent, prevents colors from fading and reduces the soapy residue that sometimes appears on clothing after a wash.
- Or, you can try this – just pour a little vinegar in the designated compartment in the washing machine instead of fabric softener. Note: you will notice that vinegar has the same effect, but is softer – and is even more environmentally-friendly.
- You should also know that the acid removes sweat and deodorant stains on white clothing.
- We are all aware that sometimes unsightly residue remains on clothing after washing, especially with powder forms of laundry detergent. These can irritate sensitive skin. So, you should add just ½ cup of white vinegar into your wash cycle solves this problem.
- This may sound strange, but you should know that it’sabsolutely true: the liquid with the strong odor helps neutralize unpleasant smells like cigarette smoke.
- You can put your clothes that have very tough stains in a bucket of hot water mixed with half a cup of vinegar. The, you need to leave the clothing in the bucket overnight and then wash them as you normally would. Note: you can also spray the stains with undiluted vinegar essence and try to rub them away.
- We all know that it can be very difficult to get fuzz and animal hair out of some fabrics. But, you shouldn’t be worried, because vinegar can help during the wash cycle. You will notice that after drying you clothes, the unwanted “souvenirs” don’t stick to the clothing that well.
- If you have clothes with fabrics that create a static charge, then you should know that this acid can help you here as well.
- Try this – just add 6 tablespoons of vinegar to hand wash and let it sink in for 30 minutes. Note: you can also use this effective method to clean delicate like underwear and swimwear.
- You can also use this powerful ingredient to clean and descale your washing machine – without the use of any chemicals.
We really hope you enjoyed this article and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.