After Reading This You Will Never Throw Away Eggshells
Did you know that eggshells are probably the richest natural source of calcium?
That’s right! Those eggshells you are more than willing to dispose of are made up of 100% calcium.
The calcium of eggshells is actually identical to that found in human bones.
Can you imagine that?!
Our nerves and muscles need calcium as well as our bones as it is essential for proper bone formation and growth.
Studies carried out on the absorption of eggshell powder by the human body has shown that our body has no problem absorbing this powder.
It has even been proven that the eggshell powder helps to reduce cholesterol and stabilise blood pressure, while stimulating strong bone formation.
You can follow the instructions below as well as know the health benefits of consuming eggshell powder.
- When you consume just half a tablespoon of eggshell powder daily you will get between 1,000 and 1,500mg of calcium.
- From this daily dosage of eggshell powder you will also derive about 90% of your daily mineral requirements as the powder is rich in minerals such as; potassium and magnesium.
- To kill off harmful bacteria you should boil your egg for a period of 10 minutes.
- Let the egg cool at your room temperature.
- After taken out the boiled egg, crush its shell into a fine powder.
- Get a glass jar and put the eggshell powder in it.
- This powder should serve as a natural alternative to your calcium supplements. Just add it to your meals, cereals and drinks like smoothies or health drinks.