You Only Need One Ingredient To Solve Your Gray Hair Problems
Are you having problems with gray hair? Well, for most people who are aging, this is really a common problem. But, even younger ones experience this.
Gray hairs seemed to be the symbol or significance of being old or aged. Well, it really seemed it is. Many people find refuge on hair dyes to cover this silver mane and look a little younger. But, did you know that aging is not the only reason why people grow gray hairs?
According to GoodHousekeeping, aging still the number one cause of gray hairs. But, it also says that, it might be depending on the ethnicity of a person. Another reason being looked at by scientists is stress since stress affects the skin resulting to hair issues. It also adds that gray hair becomes gray because it should be like that.
Anyways, let’s go to the solution to gray hair. This has been used long ago by many people and it will still be as effective as before. All you need is to have potatoes.
Here’s what to do:
• First, peel about five potatoes and gather one cup of peels.
• Now, pour two cups of cold water into a saucepan and put the potato peels.
• Boil it then, lower the heat and simmer for about five minutes.
• Now, remove the saucepan on the heat and let it cool completely.
• Then, strain the liquid and place it in a container.
• Now, you can add a few drops of lavender or rosemary oil to give it a scent. Keep it in a glass container with a secure lid.
How to Use:
• After shampooing your hair, use this mixture as a hair rinse.
• Do the shampooing normally then rinse it off.
• Now, apply the mixture to the hair with a gentle massage. Do not rinse it off.
• Lastly, dry and style as normal.
Try to do this on a regular basis and you’ll be expecting lesser and lesser gray hair as time goes by.
Is this helpful for you?
Share us your thoughts and comments below. Thank you so much for dropping by and reading this blog post. For more updates, don’t hesitate and feel free to visit our website more often and please share this to your friends.