This Happens To Your Brain, Heart And Waistline When You Eat 3 Bananas A DAY!
You probably didn’t know that if you eat at least 3 bananas a day, you can significantly reduce the risk of having a stroke or heart attack?
Consuming one banana at breakfast, one at lunch, and one at dinner will provide you enough potassium to reduce the risk of a blood clot in the brain by 21%.
Banana Nutrients and Benefits
Bananas are good sources of potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, manganese, biotin, and dietary fiber, which can help in the proper regulation of the digestive system. The average banana contains approximately 108 calories.
Bananas make a delicious snack for athletes who are looking for an extra boost of energy because of its low percentage in glycemic carbohydrates. Some research even shows that consuming three bananas can give you enough energy to complete an intense 90-minute workout.
Health Benefits of Eating 3 Bananas a Day
The benefits of consuming three bananas a day are numerous, here are some of them:
1. Reduces depression: A tryptophan is a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin and the serotonin is a compound that relaxes the body and helps to improve mood. So guess what fruit contain tryptophan? Bananas, of course.
2. Regulates blood pressure: The potassium found in bananas can help regulate heart function.
3. Cures hangovers: Perhaps not an issue everyone has to deal with—but is always good to know that banana smoothies sweetened with honey can help treat hangovers.
4. Boosts bone mass: The potassium also can prevent bones from decaying at rapid rate.
5. Fights stress: One of the many potassium uses is to regulate the heartbeat. When we feel stressed, our metabolic rates rise and potassium levels drop, so eating bananas can help us to rebalance the heartbeat.
6. Smoking: Bananas contain vitamins B12 and B6 which can help the body to recuperate from the effects of nicotine withdrawal.
7. PMS: The vitamin B6, help normalize the body’s glucose levels, which can positively affect the mood.
8. Anemia: This is a condition where your body does not have enough red blood cells to carry oxygen to the necessary tissues. Since bananas are rich in iron, they can help produce hemoglobin. (Low hemoglobin levels generally indicate anemia.)
9. Treats constipation: An average-sized banana contains just over three grams of fiber; if you are constipated, then try incorporating bananas into your diet to restore your bowels—a great, natural alternative to laxatives.