Remove Tartar from Teeth Using One Simple Ingredient!
Brown or yellow deposits on the teeth can be removed at home! Tartar is a common problem, and modern dentistry suggests plenty of ways for its removal. But there is a method that perfectly solves this problem and save money.
The basic oral hygiene is very important: if you do not take care of the enamel, and don’t remove tartar, you may develop inflammatory disease – in which periodontal infection enters through the roots, in a tooth, which causes the inflammation of the soft tissue.
Fortunately, there is a natural means for the prevention of this unpleasant disease!
- 40 gr walnut shell
- 250 ml of water
- Boil the shell in water for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cover.
- Cool and strain.
- Wet your toothbrush in this solution for about ten minutes.
- Thoroughly clean the teeth, occasionally dipping the brush into the solution.
- This procedure can be repeated up to three times a day.
The walnut shell is a powerful antibacterial agent that also helps clean the tooth enamel of unpleasant deposits. This procedure is useful for those who suffer from bleeding gums: inflammation disappears quickly.
Share this natural recipe that definitely works with your friends!