A Powerful Detox Smoothie to Help You Detox From Heavy Metals
Day by day, there are more and more dangerous toxins in our environment, and we experience exposure to these toxins, including heavy metals. mercury, arsenic, cadmium and lead are four of the most common metals, which can lead to heavy metal poisoning and worsen your health.
There are several good ways to avoid heavy metals poisoning:
- DO NOT consume fish with high mercury levels, avoid metall fillings, avoid receiving vaccines which are filled out with mercury, drink filtered water and stay away from old paints that contain lead.
- Stay away from the household items that with heavy metals, including thermometers, cookware and dinnerware.
- Eating an organic whole food diet instead of can goods.
- Also keep in mind of that grow any type of food garden near your house or garage since the paint from these forms of shelter can leak heavy amounts of lead into the ground, which is than sucked up by the plants that can then give lead poisoning to anyone who eats them.
- Besides, there are many super foods help draw out the heavy metals from your organs, blood, soft tissues and muscles so free radical cells do not over populate the body causing you chronic illness or extreme allergies.
Detox your body from heavy metals with these super foods:
The best way to eat these foods in order to receive the health benefits from them is by eating them in raw form as they are or in smoothies and salads.
Here is a good example for heaby metal detox smoothie, try it to detox your body, especially when you’ve already developed some of these symptoms:
- Insomnia or other sleep disorders
- Bad breath
- Digestive issues
- Skin problems such as acne, pimples and eczema
- Lack of energy
- Joints pain
This recommended heavy metal detox smoothie contains these ingredients:
- A bunch of parsley
(Parsley is a great detoxifier of heavy metals, it also boasts plenty of beta-carotene and vitamins A, C and K to protect your kidneys and bladder.)
- 1 teaspoon organic chlorella powder
(Chlorella is a potent detox agent for many heavy metals, especially mercury.)
- A small handful of spinach
(Spinach is also an excellent food to aid in detoxification as it is high in chlorophyll which help your liver break down and eliminate heavy metals as well as other toxins.)
- A handful of mint
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon raw honey (to taste)
Blend all of these ingredients in a blender, add cool water gradually to get a perfect smoothie. Enjoy!
Remember, heavy metal detox is a slow process, it will not get fixed overnight. With the steps we talked above you can lead a lifestyle free of body toxicity. Try to maintain a healthy lifestyle to cleanse and energize your body naturally and safety.