4 Ingredient Recipe For A Permanent Hair Straightening
You can straighten your hair easily with a coconut milk and lemon mask.
This natural DIY homemade recipe will ensure that your hair is made soft and supple.
It will also enrich your hair with nutrients and vitamins to keep it healthy and alive.
Here are there ingredients you will need.
– Coconut oil – 1 Cup
– Olive Oil – 2 tablespoons
– Lemon juice – 4 tablespoons
– Cornstarch – 3 tablespoons
– Blend all ingredients in a blender, make sure they are all incorpoated.
– Achieve a homogeneous mixture.
– Take the mixture and with your fingertips gently massage into your hair and scalp.
– Leave on your hair for about one to two hours.
– You should wear a shower cap and have a hot towel as well.
– After the time has elapsed rinse it off from your hair thoroughly with clean water.
– You will notice that your hair will look and feel healthy almost immediately after the procedure and at the first attempt.
This hair straightening procedure will ensure that your curls are loosened up and that your hair is soft, supply and has an excellent sheen all at once.
– See more at: http://www.timefornaturalhealthcare.com