Secret of Youth And Beauty: This Natural Mask Removes The Years Off Your Face!
Rice has been used in natural medicine for centuries and it’s quite common in Japanese beauty recipes, too.
Vitamin B, responsible for the growth and repair of cells, slows premature aging and enhances the supply of blood to the skin. Rice is full of this vitamin. It’s the perfect combination for youngish look and dazzling effect!
Japanese women always look so beautiful with all their perfect skin tone, so all women should strive and try hard to have a wonderful skin. This article will present you a recipe that will take care of your skin!
It’s a mask based on rice and it’s super-easy to prepare!
- Cook 2-3 tablespoons of rice until it softens (Put raw rice in cold water and gradually heat until it softens).
- Add 1 tablespoon of warm milk. After the cooking, rinse the rice. Stir it until all the ingredients are combined together and then add 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Clean your face thoroughly and then, apply the mask generously.
- Keep it on your face for half an hour and then, remove it carefully.
Don’t throw away the rice water. This great skin moisturizer rice water has many useful properties like antioxidants and the ability to absorb ultraviolet rays. You can keep the rice water in the fridge for not more than 4 days. Use it twice a day, in the morning and in the evening as a face lotion and enjoy your fresh velvety skin!
– See more at: http://www.homehealthyrecipes.com