Make Your Hair Grow Faster-Here Is How
Dream of every woman is to have long and beautiful hair. But not everyone is born with long shiny hair. Human genetics play a big role in determining what would your hair look like, how fast it will grow and etc. On the other hand, our lifestyle and eating habits also play an important role in making your hair grow faster. Since you cannot change your genes, you can certainly manage a healthy balanced diet for proper hair care. In addition, you can try certain herbal home-made remedies. Here are some suggestions for you:
Massage your scalp to make your hair grow faster:
Dry massage of your scalp, wet massage while washing your hair or oil massage- any of these can be good for faster hair growth. When you massage your scalp, you help enhance blood flow to your scalp. This stimulates your hair follicles and helps them in their function of hair growth.
How to massage your scalp?
You can have a dry or a wet massage on your scalp and both of them are equally effective. But it is necessary to do the massage after washing and cleaning the hair. It is important to make sure that there isn’t any hair product left on your scalp. If you prefer to massage your scalp while applying conditioner to the hair, that’s ok, just make sure you rinse your hair properly with water. However, here are some steps for how to massage your scalp for growing hair faster:
- Open all your fingers and place the fingertips on your scalp. Don’t use nails to massage as they may lead to breakage of hair strands.
- Extend and contract your fingertips all around your scalp.
- Always massage using slow, gentle movements.
- You may move your fingertips in circular strokes too.
- When you are doing a dry scalp massage, you may like to add 2-3 drops of some essential oils to your fingertips such as rosemary oil, lavender or thyme oil. They will give moisture to the dry scalp and also help increase blood circulation.
Hot Oil Massage for Faster Hair Growth
Dry and wet massages are effective because they increase the blood circulation of your scalp. But, oil and hot oil massages to your scalp, condition you hair deeply and gives the necessary moisture to the hair, which prevents from dry itchy scalp. It also relieves stress that you get on daily basis. Be aware that stress hampers proper circulation and also obstructs hair growth.
We recommend you a hot oil massage to your hair once or twice a week for better results and faster growth of your hair.
How to do hot oil massage to make your hair grow faster?
Get these ingredients:
- Any oil for head massage. Choose from the below list:
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Castor Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Almond Oil
- Emu Oil
- Grape seed Oil
- Take 2-4 tablespoons of your choice of oil in a bowl.
- Put it on heat to warm it up.
- The best way to heat oil for scalp massage is to place the bowl in some hot water for some time. This will warm it to the right temperature.
- Now dip your fingertips in the bowl having warm oil.
- Apply this to an area of your scalp.
- Repeat this for the whole scalp till you get oil all over it.
- Now gently rub your scalp with your fingertips giving gentle circular strokes all over your scalp. Never be too harsh on your scalp. Do massage gently.
- Keep on massaging your scalp for 4-5 minutes.
- Now take some warm oil on to your palms and rub it on your hair strands from where the scalp ends till the end of your hair.
- Now, you have two options. Either you can wrap your hair with warm wet towel for half an hour or leave the oil onto your scalp and hair overnight.
- After that wash your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner. Always rinse your hair properly to wash out all the residue of any hair product.
Repeat this massage once or twice a week. If you have oily scalp, do it only once a week and also do not leave the oil overnight on your scalp. Wash it off after half an hour of massaging.
You may also use essential oils for hair growth.
Essential oils that make your hair grow faster
A lot of essential oils can enhance the effects of massage. They promote healthy hair and scalp, reduce dryness, prevent hair loss and ultimately help in faster growth of hair. You can always add few drop of essential oil in your shampoo, but massaging your hair with these oils is been proved more effective. Remember to choose an essential oil suitable for your type of hair. Here is a list of oil that you can use:
Essential oils for all types of hair (Normal, Dry and Oily hair):
- Lavender oil
- Rosemary oil
Essential oils for normal hair:
- Lemon Oil
- Geranium Oil
- Cedar wood Oil
- Thyme Oil
- Clary Sage Oil
Essential oils for dry hair:
- Sandalwood Oil
- Geranium Oil
Essential oils for oily hair:
- Lemon Oil
- Peppermint Oil
How to massage your scalp with essential oils?
Get 2-5 drops of essential oil according to your hair type (chose from the above list) and get 2-4 tablespoons Carrier oil (Coconut/Jojoba/Almond/Sesame/Olive/ Borage oil.
Mix all together and apply on your scalp using your fingertips. Massage gently in circular strokes for 5 minutes and then leave it for about 30 minutes to overnight. Wash off with shampoo and conditioner, and carefully rinse your hair. Repeat once or twice a week.
Use Egg mask to make your hair grow faster
The fact that it has high class protein in its white and biotin in its yolk – makes the egg immensely beneficial for hair growth. Eggs also contain iron, sulfur, phosphorus, zinc and selenium, all important nutrients that can make your hair healthier, longer and shinier. To make this recipe (egg mask) you will need three ingredients- egg, oil and mustard powder. Oil gives deep conditioning to your hair and mustard powder helps increase blood circulation with its heat. If you are, however, allergic to mustard or cannot handle the heat on your scalp, exclude it from your egg mask and simply apply egg with oil. Here’s the recipe:
- Egg – 1
- Oil (olive/ coconut/ sweet almond/ jojoba/ grape seed oil)- 2-3 tablespoons
- Mustard powder (optional)- 1 tablespoon
- Warm water- 2-3 tablespoons
Break the egg and slightly beat it, just to mix the white and the yolk. On the other hand, add the mustard powder to the warm water to make a paste. Add the oil to the mustard powder paste and then add the egg, mixing all together. Apply this mask on your scalp, but only on the roots of the hair. Leave this mask on your scalp for 3-5 minutes or lesser if you cannot stand the heat produced by the mustard powder.
Wash off the mask, first with water and then with shampoo and water.
Use this mask not more than once in a week. It is necessary to apply this mask continuously for 6-7 weeks before you can notice the change in the length of your hair. Be patient, it is worth waiting!
– See more at: http://drgreenbody.net