How Adding Coconut Oil to White Rice Makes it 50% Healthier
A large number of people suffer from stiff neck on a regular basis.
This problem is not limited by gender, race, tribe, culture or religion but affects everyone particularly adults.
The stiffness in the neck can come with excruciating pain and discomfort and can be caused by poor sitting or lying habits, work related strain, stress and tension. Harsh weather conditions are also known to cause stiff neck.
The 10 second therapy
You can gain instant relief from your stiff neck and the pains associated with it by trying this simple 10 second therapy.
What you need
- An exercise mat.
- A rolled up or folded towel.
- 10 Seconds of your time
- Lie flat on your back.
- Try and relax your body.
- Take the rolled or folded towel and place it under your right shoulder.
- Bend your right arm at a 90 degree angle with your hand parallel to your head and your palm facing outward.
- Place your left hand across your chest and on your right shoulder.
- Keep this posture for about 10 Seconds.
- You can repeat for your left shoulder if you like.
The stiff neck in your neck will immediately disappear and your neck will be lose and less tense. The pain you feel will also be gone as well.
This is a great remedy for stiff neck, however it is always advisable to note what could be responsible for your stiff neck in the first place and find ways of avoiding it, as prevention is always better than cure.