7 Easy Ways To Make Your Hair Grow Longer
Who doesn’t desire to have long healthy hair, I guess almost every girl does. But, hair can’t be grown overnight, agree?
In the era of civil war, when the ladies weren’t to battle, thousands of women soldiers hid themselves as men by chopping off their hair to take part in the fight. But, today a woman won’t cut off her hair for anyone at any cost; they consider it as a symbol of femininity.
Hair plays a crucial role in enhancing beauty, especially long hair. It acts as a mirror and reflects your identity. The growth cycle of hair follows three distinct and concurrent phases, i.e., anagen, catagen and telogen phases.
Each stage has particular characteristics on which the length of hairs determines. Our body has different types of hair each has it own peculiar cellular construction which gives the hair some unique characteristics, serving distinct purposes like warmness and protection.
Well, according to medical statements, Human hair grows to an average of 1/2 inch per month, so, 16 inches of growth would average 32 months, Interesting, Isn’t it? Some people fail to grow their hair beyond a certain point because it becomes too damaged from clothing, clips, rubber bands. If you think that a tight ponytail will give you a long hair then let me correct you, please don’t follow this myth, it’s completely not going to help you out.
If you look into the science of growing long hair you will find that, when the hair grows to its mature full length on our head, they produce essential nutrition like calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin D. All these nourishments will enter in the lymphatic fluid and then slowly to the spinal fluid through the two ducts on the top area of the brain.
The changes result in physical energy, stamina and patience. So if you often go for the haircut not only you will lose your long hair but also lose some power present in it. So, in short you are going to miss all the nutrients required to regrow your hair. Don’t be sad I have something for you guys.
Folks, trust me, with these super easy tricks down here, you can get back your long hair easily. All you need is to follow these steps sincerely. I’m sure you will thank me later.
1. A good shampoo For long hair, you must start using chemical free shampoo and conditioner. Avoid bottles which carry chemicals like sulphates, silicone, SLS on the list of ingredients.
2. Proper hair wash You don’t need to wash your hair regularly. According to dermatologists and hair stylists: ‘over washing can cause damage to your hair’. It will be enough if you wash your hair two or three times a week.
3. Wash your hair in cold water Washing your hair in cold water is considered to be better than rinsing it in hot water. It will save your hair from getting fragile.
4. Proper comb and brush Selecting proper comb according to your hair is important as it plays a significant role in maintaining the health of your hair. To brush your tangled hair, use a fine comb so that your hair don’t break. Don’t over brush your hair and don’t comb it when your hair is wet, it can weaken your hair and can cause split-ends. Use soft hair bristles instead of hard plastic brushes.
5. Trimming your hair Hair should be trimmed time to time. It is the process in which split ends are removed. If there will be no split ends, your hair will grow faster.
6. Healthy intake A healthy intake gives a tremendous impact on hair growth. Your diet influences the nutrients in your body and these nutrients also help to build new hair. One must eat foods such as fish, fruits, vegetables and nuts for the healthy hair growth.
7. Drink plenty of water Drinking less water cause dehydration will effect your skin and hair badly. Everyone must drink 8 glass of water in a day.