Your Feet Send Signals That Should Not Be Ignored
We already know that the face is the mirror of our health condition and recently some studies says that our foot is similar, so the feet send signals that we need to understand.
Any kind of change, and even the smallest one in the feet is a sign that something is happening in the body, and we only need to be observe.
Doctors distinguish several major changes when your feet are sending signals!
- The small wounds on your feet are healing very slowly. This is sign that you have high blood sugar and that you suffer from diabetes or is it melanoma so you should consult a dermatologist.
- If you lose the hair on your fingers may, than it may be a sign with blood circulation problem.
- If the fuzz on your feet are suddenly missing, than it may be a sign that your feet do not get enough blood to maintain hair growth.
- If your foot thumb is inching, than may be a sign that you are suffering from gout, infection or arthritis, but if your nails turning yellow, it is sign that you suffer from fungus infection.
- If you often have foot cram, than it is a sign that you have nerve problems, and can mean that you are suffering from dehydration or malnutrition.
- Sluggish thyroid gland is the most common cause of cold feet, which can cause hair loss, dizziness and depression.