Whiten Your Teeth And Strengthen Your Gums With Turmeric: Particularly Good For The Smokers And Coffee Lovers’ Teeth!
Widely known, versatile, wonderful yellow spice. Besides the other hundreds of benefits, turmeric will make your teeth few nuances whiter and in a short term.
And when it comes to smokers and coffee lovers, turmeric is especially good and it is recommended for teeth’ whitening.
It is completely natural, and it does not contain ingredients that can harm the teeth enamel and the gum. After only one day regular use, this whitening paste, based on turmeric, you can notice an excellent result!
All you need to do is very simple and easy. Read below:
1. Take some turmeric powder (about ¼ of teaspoon).
2. Put the turmeric on your toothbrush and brush your teeth as your teeth as usual.
3. After brushing, do not wash your mouth immediately, but leave the paste for few minutes.
4. Turmeric will make miracle for these few minutes.
5. After that, thoroughly wash your mouth to remove even the slightest grain of the turmeric that can remain between the teeth.
6. Results are visible only after the first time of use! (if you are not satisfied, repeat the procedure during the day).
Moreover, you ca n prepare a toothpaste with ¼ teaspoon of turmeric and few drops of olive oil and use it as in the recipe above.
Besides whitening your teeth, because of its antiseptic and antibiotic characteristics, turmeric will also heal the minor wounds and cracks in your mouth, oral cavity inflammation, and furthermore, it is also helpful in case of gum bleeding.
Really, we feel free to say that the turmeric is a miraculous powder!
Shiny and healthy smile is guaranteed. Take the advantage of this proven method and share this useful information with your friends!