Want to Lose Weight Fast ? 5 Weight Loss Drinks
If you have excess fat and you want to get rid of it, this is the right place for you. Check out how to lose weight with consuming these drinks.
1. Ice cold water
You can burn up to an extra 100 calories per day drinking ice cold water because…
Your body has to burn calories (or fat) in order to heat the ice cold water back up to your body temperature so You’ll lose an extra 10 lbs. a year JUST by drinking ice cold water.
- Water before meals makes you eat less & lose weight faster
- Water curbs your appetite because being thirsty tricks you into thinking you’re hungry.
- Water allows your liver to burn more fat.
- Water gives you a flat belly by flushing out excess water weight.
2. Fat Free Milk
Milk is high in calcium and study after study shows how adding more of it to your diet can help you lose weight faster mainly because of 2 reasons…
- Calcium suppresses calcitriol which is a hormone that basically makes you fatter and with calcitriol out of the way your body can breakdown fat much faster.
- Calcium suppresses your appetite preventing you from gaining weight and only allowing you to lose more weight as you eat less.
3. Green Tea
- You’ll burn 35-to-43% more fat daily drinking 3-to-5 cups of green tea or using a supplement
- Green tea contains caffeine which increases your fat burning metabolism
- Green tea is a diuretic which flushes out excess water weight.
- See more weight loss benefits of green tea
4. Vegetable Juice
Drinking a glass of vegetable juice before your meals may cause you to eat 135 less calories according to a study done at Penn. state university and even if you can’t make vegetable juice…
Drinking a couple glasses of water before meals will also make you eat much less so you lose more weight.
It’s the caffeine in coffee that suppresses your appetite & increases your metabolism plus… The caffeine gives you more energy during your fat burning workouts making you last longer and work harder helping you lose weight faster but…
You shouldn’t drink more than 1-to-2 cups of coffee per day .