These 5 Powerful Home Remedies Help You To Get Rid Of JOINT PAIN Just In Matter Of Days
Probably the most seething pain you can ever have after a toothache is the joint pain. Ever felt that sudden painful knee- lock after you tried to get up from your chair or the sudden pain in your ankles when you started your morning jog! It is believed that joint pain is often due to ageing, but that’s a big misconception. The kind of eating style we are forced to adopt today, joint pain is possible in younger adults too. The joint pains can also be attributable to heavy-weight lifting, fractures, arthritis, trauma, accidental injuries, etc. These home remedies can help you to cope up and recover from the unnecessary joint pains.
Fenugreek is a powerful antioxidant and has amazing anti-inflammatory properties. An anti-oxidant reacts with the free radicals in the body, also called as the Reactive Oxygen species. ROS is produced as a normal part of our stress responses as also due to exposure to cigarette smoke, excess exposure to the sun, drinking alcohol, from exposure to large amounts of heavy metals and during any inflammatory response. Antioxidants neutralise the effects of these free radicals, and prevent the body from excess internal damages. If you are suffering from arthritis, here’s how fenugreek can be helpful:
– Take one teaspoon of finely ground fenugreek seeds.
– Soak these seeds overnight to use them next morning.
– Swallow it upon a glass of lukewarm water.
– Continue having it every morning till you observe relief.
Carrots are roots that have been a part of Chinese medicine and are rich in compounds such as beta-carotenes, falcarinol, vitamin A, minerals and anti-oxidants in ample amounts. Beta carotene is one of the powerful natural anti-oxidant that helps protect human body from harmful oxygen-free radical injury. Carrots can be a real health saviour in case of joint pains. Here’s how it can provide you relief from those nasty joint pains
– Take one carrot and grate it in a bowl
– Squeeze some lemon juice in it and mix it properly
– Have it raw or steamed
– Make this a part of your ‘salad diet’ and you will gradually observe the difference.
Turmeric and Ginger Tea
Ginger and turmeric are two of the best herbs to relieve joint pain, again due to their anti-oxidant properties. The strong anti-inflammatory properties of ginger are excellent for dealing with muscle and arthritic pain.
Turmeric also called curcumin, is used in both traditional Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurvedic medicine to treat arthritis and is claimed to reduce arthritic joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness.
Turmeric also helps in lowering the levels of enzymes that cause swelling. Below is what you need to do to prepare this spicy tea.
– Add half a teaspoon each of grounded ginger and turmeric to two cups (about 200 ml) of boiled water.
– Heat the mixture at seamed temperature for around 10-15 minutes.
– Strain the tea and add honey (not sugar), if you cannot do without the taste.
– Have it twice a day every day till you observe relief.
Epsom salts are amazing detox agents and acts as a laxative for opening up the capillaries and clearing the gall stones. Epsom salt bath promotes detoxification through skin and are traditionally used as soaking agents to bring relief from muscular pain and stiffness. Epsom salts are also rich in magnesium, and it can instantly help recover from magnesium deficiency. Here’s how you can get relief in joint pain using Epsom salts.
– Add half cup of Epsom salt to a large bowl of warm water
– Stir it well
– Soak your sore joints (area that’s paining) in the liquid
– You can take a bath with Epsom salt too if submerging is not working out well.
– Alternatively, you can soak your troubled area in a tub of warm water with 2 cups of Epsom salt
– Continue this process till you observe relief in the pain area.
Onions are high in vitamin C, a good source of fibre, and with only 45 calories per serving, add abundant flavour to a wide variety of food. Onions are sodium, fat, and cholesterol free, and provide a number of other key nutrients.
Research has made the benefits. Onion, little known to people, also has anti-inflammatory properties.
Source: Health Advisor Group