8 Simple Tricks To Improve Your Eyesight Without Laser Surgery Or Glasses
Weakening of eyesight is a common problem now, especially among old people. As you grow older, some damage does occur in your eyes that prevent you from seeing very clearly. Either you have short sightedness or long sightedness.
The good news is that there are natural ways to improve your eyesight.
Follow these 8 tips to get back your vision:
– Don’t wear glasses the whole day
– Don’t sit at the computer for too long at a stretch
– Drink carrot juice regularly
– Massage your eye gently many times every day
– Spend time in natural areas. Nature relaxes you and makes you feel fresh
– Give rest to your eyes for at least 3 hours every day.
– Use a warm and wet cloth and press them on your eyes for at least 30 minutes every day.
– Do simple exercises for your eyes. Follow the chart given below.
Concentrate your eyes in a fixed place for sometime if you are a beginner. This will help you concentrate better. If, after some time your eyes feel watery, it is a good sign. You may want to close them. This indicates that you are completely relaxed.
Source/Reference: idealist4ever.com, www.fhfn.org