How to Take Care of Your Face in Winter!
Face skin is the most fragile and sensitive but in terms of exposure to weather, pollution and chemicals, it takes quite a beating. The cold weather is particularly dry, harsh to skin, as the skin start losing its moisture. Cold air outside and heat indoors can make your skin dry, rough and strip all skin moisture.
This is the reason why you have to follow winter face care and to help you out here is simple and easy winter face care tips for you.
Regardless, what season it is, a use of cleansing throughout the year is very important. Especially, in winters you can limit the time of washing your face and can cleanse your face alternatively. You can use cold milk cleanser and cotton ball to get rid of extremist dryness.
Scrubbing in winters:
Scrubbing is essential for all seasons but in winters, you have to make some changes in your scrubbing. In winters, avoid daily scrubbing because it can make skin even drier. Therefore, with a mild exfoliating scrub, make a routine to do scrubbing once or twice a week.
In winters, you can add following ingredients in your scrubbing to enhance your beauty.
Things you need to make fruit scrub:
- 2 tablespoon of mashed rip banana
- 2 tablespoon of mashed apple
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 drops of your mild scrub
Now mix all the above ingredients in your scrubbing and apply it on your face once or twice a week. This is one of the best tips for how to take care of your skin in winters.
It is highly recommended to do skin toning in winters for a person who has sagging and aging skin issue. Otherwise for more oil secretion leave your pores open in winter.
Eat healthy diet in winters:
To take care of your skin in winters, it is important to take proper healthy diet. Increase the intake of nutrition throughout the year that will also help you to make your skin beautiful in winters. Follow the below mention diet in winters.
- Make sure, that your diet includes a high DHA and omega-3 in it. Which you can get from the fish that contain oil in it such as salmon and tuna.
- Eat foods that are prepared by using healthy oils such as olive oil, coconut oil and butter.
- Include foods that contain selenium in your diet. This type of foods will protect you from sun damages. You can eat Brazil nuts, lamb, mushrooms and shrimp because it contains selenium in it.
- Drink a lot of warm water.
Top 3 facial packs especially for winters:
- Avocado face pack: Apply mashed avocado with honey on your face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Banana face pack: Make a face pack by mashing bananas and apply it on face for 10 minutes.
- Butter milk pack: Apply butter milk with little bit of turmeric in it. Rinse it off with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.