You Should Not Ignore These Symptoms! You May Have Kidney Problems!
In order to be the treatment more efficient, it is very important to diagnose the damage of kidneys faster. There are some symptoms who point out the problem in the kidneys before there are major health problems.
Under the influence of various factors the function of many organs in our body can be disrupted. Usually, before damaging the organs several other additional issues appear. Therefore we need to know our body and how it works, t is very important to recognize some of the signs that are sent as a warning that something is not in order.
It is important to detect earlier the illness in kidneys; it is quite of particular significance because the damage which is incurred in the kidneys is irreversible.
The kidneys are the main organs for filtering the blood. If they do not function properly then the blood will not be filtered and the harmful substances will remain and increase in our body. This dysfunction of kidneys can cause additional problems that can disrupt the overall health.
The high blood pressure and the diabetes are associated with kidney’s illnesses. But if the symptoms are spotted on time, you can considerably be able to assist the problem.
The increase of toxins in can cause changes in the whole body. In continuation read the following:
- Pain in the lower part of the back and groin – one of the symptoms is the pain and the discomfort in the lower part of the back. This pain often is related to the stones in kidneys but it also can be a sign of polycystic kidney disease which is inherited and causes kidney cysts. This pain can start from the one or both sides, the inconvenience is facilitating, in some cases in each urinating.
- Changes while urinating – Any change or hardships during the urination can be signs of improper function of the kidneys. Observe your urine: any kind of change in the color unless is caused by certain foods and the amount of it are the first signs. The pain and the hardships while urinating are pointing out the infections of the urinary tract and if you feel pain in the back, which can mean that the infection has spread to the kidneys.
- Fatigue and swellings – The appearance of the swelling and tiredness comes when kidneys are not functioning properly and do not eliminate waste from the body. If you feel big immense of fatigue and weakness, this may be a sign of reduced healing session on the hormone erythropoietin, which promotes the formation of red blood cells which transmit oxygen to tissues. The reduced number of red cells means reduced broadcast of oxygen and that causes weakness and immense fatigue. When the kidneys do not work properly as blood filterers, the excess water collets into the body and causes swelling of hands, ankles and face.
- Rush on the skin, scratching, disgust and throwing up – The weak function of kidneys results in the deposition of toxins in the blood, it can cause scratching as well as disgust on the skin and throwing.
- Anemia – The production of erythropoietin is one of the most important functions of the kidneys because it is important the production of red blood cells which transmit the oxygen. The lack of erythrocytes in the body causes fatigue, weakness and anemia.
- Bad breath and metallic taste in the mouth – As a result of illness in the kidney there can appear increase on the level of urea in the blood and that usually causes bad breath and metallic taste in the mouth.
How to improve the health of your kidneys?
- Drink lots of fluids, water especially!
- Be physically more active.
- Avoid alcohol and cigarettes.