You Have Rashes Under Your Breasts?! You Should Use This Natural Remedy
A breast rash is the irritation and redness that usually occurs on the skin under the breasts. Breast rash may occur as a result of wearing a bra that doesn’t fit well or excessive sweating below the breasts. A breast rash may present itself in the form of scaling of the skin under the breasts, blisters, itchiness and red patches. Thankfully, there are many things you can do to soothe the itchiness and get rid of the rash.
Home Remedies for Rash Under Breasts
As a rash under breasts is not a very severe condition, you can try some simple home remedies to get relief from the rash problem.
Apply a Cold Compress
Using a cold compress may help relieve the symptoms like itching and redness caused by rashes under the breasts.
- Simply wrap some ice in a cotton towel and place it over the affected area for 10 minutes.
- Then take a break for a few minutes and repeat.
- Washing the affected area with cold water may also help.
Use Lemon Juice
Lemon juice, full of Vitamin-C helps fight off free radicals to maintain your skin youthful, healthy and disease free and is a powerful antioxidant. In addition, it helps balance the pH degree of your skin so that bacteria and the fungi cannot flourish there. It certainly helps speed up the recovery process also.
Add 1 tbsp of fresh lemon-juice with 3-4 tablespoons of water and use this using the aid of cotton ball underneath the breast in which you have problems with skin rashes.
Leave 15-20 minutes and after that wash off.
Add several drops of lemon-juice in your bathing water and have a bath with this particular water concentrating to to clean the epidermis under boob attentively.
Use Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil will help relieve the symptoms related to rash under breasts mainly due to its antifungal properties.
- Mix four tablespoons of olive oil and six drops of tea tree oil.
- Dip a cotton ball in it and apply it directly on the affected area.
- Massage the affected area lightly for a few minutes to ensure the oil penetrates into your skin.
- Use this treatment after taking a bath and repeat before you go to sleep.
- Be sure to dilute it first or else tea tree oil may cause skin irritation.
Use Aloe Vera Gel
Using aloe vera gel is a great way to relieve the burning and itching sensation caused by rash under breasts. Due to its antifungal and antibacterial properties, aloe vera gel can eliminate bacteria and heal your skin as well.
- Apply fresh aloe vera gel on the affected area.
- Let it sit for at least 20 minutes. You don’t have to wash it off.
- Repeat it a few times a day until you find complete relief.
Use Baking Soda
Baking soda is alkaline and that’s why it is helpful in curing many types of skin irritations including rashes. As most of the irritants of sensitive skin are acidic, baking soda can help neutralize certain chemicals that cause skin irritation. Baking soda also has a very soothing effect that calms your skin. Additionally, it adheres to the dry dead skin clumps and when you wash off the baking soda mask, it takes away the dead skin cells along with it. Therefore you not only can get rid of rashes but can also have newer and healthier skin cells once your rashes under breast are gone. Mixing vinegar with baking soda further enhances its effectiveness.
- Baking soda- 1/4 cup
- Vinegar- 1 – 1/2 tbsp
- Mix baking soda and vinegar to create a smooth paste.
- Apply this to the rashes under breasts.
- Leave for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off.
- Repeat twice a day.
- Keep on doing this for few days or even weeks until your rashes disappear completely.
It is true that self-care may help in some situations, but you should see your doctor if rashes don’t go away in a few days or get worse. If you experience severe pain, sores or rashes that won’t heal and high fever, consult your doctor immediately.