Ease Your Everyday Life With These Extraordinary Uses Of Baking Soda
A long list of health benefits and uses has baking soda as one of the best natural remedies. By mixing with water it can be taken internally. we often take baking soda’s use for granted even though it is present in every household.
See these 15 ways in which it can ease your life apart from its basic purposes.
- Use baking soda as a deodorant for armpits. Using a foundation sponge apply a coating.
2.Mix half a teaspoon of baking soda with a little water and gargle for fresh breath.
- By adding a teaspoon of baking soda in the water save the fresh flowers in a vase.
4.Wash your fruits and vegetables with baking soda.
- With baking soda, honey, and water treat your acne. Massage your skin to exfoliate and leave your skin feeling soft.
- In the toilet shell pour a cup of baking soda, let it stand for an hour and flush the water down the drain. Baking soda will clean the toilet shell and absorb bad odor.
- With baking soda clean the refrigerator and unpleasant odors will disappear.
- By boiling them in a solution of 1 liter of water, 1/4 cup of vinegar and one cup of baking soda soften your solidified brushes at home.
- Use baking soda as splinter removal.
- To refresh the coat and to get rid of the odor pour some baking soda on the coat of your pet and brush it.
- Pour some baking soda on your grill and rinse.
- Use baking soda as pedicure. With warm water mix 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda for a foot soak.
- With baking soda and water treat insect bites and itchy skin.
- Help your hair with mix of baking soda with your favorite shampoo.
- Clean brushes and combs – rinse and allow to dry.