Tight SHOES, what to do?
The shoes are too small suffer a real martyrdom feet they stifle. To avoid this here are some tips. So of course, do not expect to enlarge the shoes so that they go to the feet of the photo above, but you will earn half in the best case one size anyway … It’s worth to try.
Council before buying shoes : When you buy new shoes, try them rather late in the day: your feet will be slightly swollen best judges of the size of your shoes.
Tips for tight shoes
– If once arrived home they bother you, quickly spray a special product to expand and moisten the leather that takes the shape of your feet. If you do not, try to quickly switch your shoes under hot water and thread them soon after putting on a pair of thick socks. You can also try the Caribbean recipe to soften the leather : White rum soak. But then they have the raw material locally.
– When putting on the barefoot shoes, think first of the talcum powder or the soap (inside): they will slide better on your skin.
– My grandmother (yes, grandmothers also had a grandmother!), Moistened newspaper before putting it into a ball and stuff the shoe bottom to enlarge or to “break” the leather too new and too rigid . Allow up to 24 hours. In this way you will gain a few millimeters, but you can repeat the process as many times as necessary.
– There are also a suitable tool to zoom shoes: This is a extensor shoe , great with this little tool you enlarge or expand the shoes using a knob on thread. This way you will have a very precise enlargement of your shoes.
– Extend the shoes in the freezer : Yes, yes, you read right! Fill two plastic bags (eg freezer bags) with water, close carefully slip them into your shoes and place them in the freezer overnight. The next day, let melt bags, remove your shoes and dry with paper towel, before wearing them pronto. This is the foolproof trick to make your boots, shoes, comfortable ballet flats.
Variation: You can also put them in the freezer alone (without bag filled with water) for 1 hour and wear them with socks right out of the freezer (you will need to resist the cold, but it does not last long), they should be better fit your foot … tailor-what!