Drink Water in This Way and Reduce the Risk of Cancer, Diabetes, and High Blood Pressure
It is a well-known fact that drinking water is of utmost importance for the overall health. However, the way we drink water is equally important as well. Many people drink water on an empty stomach, right after waking up and this is especially common practice in Japan.
Drinking water on an empty stomach provides many health benefits and cures many health issues, such as the following:
- Body aches
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Eye diseases
- Ear, nose, and throat infections
- Kidney disease
- Menstrual disorders
- Every morning, immediately after waking up and before brushing your teeth, drink 4 glasses of water (160ml each).
- Then, wash your face and brush your teeth as you usually do. Don’t eat anything during the next 45 minutes.
- Once this period of 45 minutes passes, you can drink coffee; have breakfast, and anything else you usually do.
- Make sure you don’t eat or drink anything else 2 hours after having breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- In case you are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at once, feel free to start with smaller dosage which will be increased gradually.
If you suffer from any of the aforementioned health issues and diseases, you can be sure that this practice will help you put an end to it. However, this doesn’t mean that healthy people shouldn’t practice this as well. They surely can and they are highly recommended to do this because it will boost their energy levels.
Source : www.mycentralhealth.com