8 IMPORTANT FACTS THAT WOMEN DON’T KNOW ABOUT THEIR PERIODS BUT THEY SHOULD
An average woman spends around 10% of her life on her periods. But, most ladies consider their periods just as normal month to month procedure. They do not know about the many important things about their menstrual cycles. So, read these crucial and interesting facts about your menstrual cycle.
- During the period, 35 milliliters of fluid, consisting of blood, mucus and tissue, are released.
- In the advertisement of female products, blue liquid was utilized for a long time. Red liquid was utilized for the first time in 2011.
- 70% of western women utilized tampons.
- Menstrual cycles are probably connected to the moon. A menstrual cycle usually begins with a new moon.
- It can last from 21 to 35 days.
- The most common symptom of PMS is clumsiness.
- People are one of the few living organisms on the planet who have menstrual periods.
- Some animals do not shed. They reabsorb.