Amazing Homemade Remedies Which Will Help You Get Rid Of The Unwanted Facial Hair
Even though it is a completely natural phenomenon, facial hair is something no one wants to have, and it is a reason for embarrassment, especially for women. Yet, no methods like shaving, waxing or plucking should be done, as they will not provide the desired effect.
For instance, waxing is not advisable in the case of sensitive skin, and plucking lasts long, apart from being painful. You should also never shave it.
The most common causes of facial hair are the following:
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Post-pregnancy hormonal changes
- Hormonal imbalance
- Certain medicinesNow, we will suggest a few extremely effective natural Ayurvedic remedies that will help you remove facial hair:
- Take a ½ bowl of chickpea flour, add ½ milk , 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of fresh milk. Mix it well and apply the paste on your face. Leave it as it is for 20- 25 minutes, and allow it to dry. Remove the paste by rubbing your palms in the opposite direction of the hair growth. This may slightly irritate the skin, but it is an incredibly effective method.
- Take a bowl of peeled and crushed potatoes, and place them on a sieve. Add extracted juice, and 1 bowl of crushed yellow lentils, which have been soaked overnight and made into a paste the next morning. Then, add 4 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of honey, mix it well and apply it on your face.
– See more at: http://www.naturalcuresandhomeremedies.com