Make It Yourself – Ginger Ale Treats Your Stomach, Arthritis, Reduces Cholesterol And High Blood Sugar Levels
Holistic medicine traditionally uses ginger to treat various health problems, including stomach ailments and arthritis. Ginger ale can be made from fresh, as well as dried ginger, sugar and some lemon juice.
Does Ginger Reduce Pain And Inflammation?
Ginger offers numerous health benefits, and it turns out that it has a very soothing effect on sore muscles and an aching back. Numerous clinical studies have found that ginger provides significant help to people who suffer from degenerative or rheumatoid arthritis or chronic pain.
- 1 cup (200g) of peeled, finely chopped ginger;
- 2 cups (450ml) of purified water;
- 1 cup (225g) of sugar;
- 1/2 cup (115ml) of mineral water;
- A few drops of lime juice;
- Lemon slices (for garnish).
- In a pot cook 2 cups of water.
- Add the ginger (peeled and chopped).
- Reduce the burner on medium heat and cook the ginger for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Strain the liquid through a fine sieve. Remove the pieces of ginger.
- In a separate pan make the syrup.
- Dissolve 1 cup of sugar in 1 cup of boiling water.
- When serving, mix 1/2 cup of ginger juice with 1/3 cup of syrup and 1/2 cup of mineral water.
- Add some raw organic honey to sweeten it.
- Add a little lime juice.
And that’s it. Your healthy drink is ready.
Other Benefits Of Ginger Ale
Ginger is a very useful solution for digestion and nausea. In addition, it reduces bad cholesterol and high blood sugar levels. It successfully reduces and relieves the symptoms of cough, cold and flu. It’s also useful for blood circulation and preventing cancer.
Source: Cusine And Health