With This Surprisingly Recipe Get Rid of Sagging Eyelids in 2 Minutes!
Having sagging or drooping eyelids not only makes people look older than they actually are, but it can also obstruct their vision.
But if you take a moment to look for other information, you’ll find some tips that can help you avoid such procedures, especially for people who are unwilling to undergo surgery because of health reasons. Because of this, we’ll tell you how to naturally improve the appearance of sagging eyelids in the following article.
Sagging Eyelids are not something you’re born with; instead, it occurs over time and is most commonly associated with aging and the loss of skin elasticity. Drooping eyelids may stay constant or progressively worsen over time. Drooping eyelids are very common for both men and women.
What Causes This Condition?
Most commonly, drooping eyelids is the result of aging causing a loss of skin elasticity around the eye. The tissue loses its firmness and the ability to hold back the increased weight of the eyelid skin tissue. Other possible causes have been said to be thyroid dysfunction, fatigue, smoking, and increased oxidative stress.
Natural Remedy For Drooping Eyelids
All you’re going to need is one egg white! Nice and simple!Egg whites tighten and firm your skin. With using an egg white, you will see results in a few minutes and the results last almost two days from application.
Steps For Egg White Remedy
- Make sure your eyelid doesn’t have any makeup and is dry.
- Crack open an egg and remove the yolk, all you’re going to need is the egg white.
- Hold your eyelid closed and dip a cotton swab into the egg white.
- Rub the cotton swab across the crease of your eyelid (it should not drip at all, you don’t need much).
- Keep holding your eyelid closed and wait for the egg white to dry or you could sit in front of a fan to speed up the time.
That’s it! You may have to reapply it a little higher or a little lower if you didn’t get the result on the first try.