TROPICAL FRUIT NONI HELPS DIABETICS
Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) is a kind of tropical fruit with excellent features which is widely used in folk medicine by the Polynesian peoples as well as Chinese and Indian for over 2000 years…
The fruit of the noni (Indian mulberry), its leaves and roots are rich in medicinal properties because it is still used by the locals on the Hawaiian Islands as a healing tonic for the whole body.
Scientific research indicates that noni juice contains 10 essential vitamins, 7 minerals, 18 amino acids, fruit acids, polysaccharides and nutritional enzymes which include: vitamin C, A, niacin (B3), potassium, calcium, sodium, iron, manganese, magnesium and many others.
Biochemists believe that the serotonin is responsible for the healing power of this wonderful tropical plant. Noni contains a significant amount of proxeronine which turns into serotonin (especially when noni juice is used during fasting time). A researcher from the a Hawaiian University, who has studied serotonin for years, claims that noni juice with its high concentration of proxeronine can help in regulating high blood pressure, arthritis, menstrual pain, gut ulcers, arteriosclerosis, depression and nervous disorders, and many other diseases and conditions.
– Disorders of immune system function, such as chronic fatigue syndrome, frequent colds, infections, etc.
– Stabilizes blood sugar levels in diabetics;
– Treats inflammation and pain in bones and joints, rheumatic and arthritic diseases, etc…
– Noni are recommended for digestion improvement, to remove intestinal parasites and cleaning of the digestive tract in general, as well as ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation and diarrhea.
– A study conducted among group of smokers has shown that elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels have been normalized after just one month of regular usage of noni juice.