HOW TO REDUCE CHOLESTEROL AND TRIGLYCERIDES
For cholesterol to move within the normal range, the following products are recommended:
- Milk and dairy products: milk with 0.9% fat, yogurt, lean cheese,
- Meat and meat products: meat poultry without membrane (except duck and goose), fish, veal and beef, sardines drained of oil but, alas, sling ham, frankfurters,
- Fat: vegetable oil (sunflower, soy, olive oil)
- Vegetables: All vegetables are advised by half onion every day
- Fruit: apple, cherry, apricot, peach, pear, plum, orange, tangerine, grapefruit, strawberry, lemon…
- Drinks: All fruit juices without sugar, tea, coffee (in small amounts)
- Bread and pastry: black bread, semi-white, wholegrain breads, graham bread. If the food contains rice, or potato you should not eat bread, but flakes and other cereals,
- Cookies: jam, jam without added sugar, desserts with cornflakes or oatmeal.
Products that affect the increase in cholesterol:
- Milk and dairy products: whole milk, cream, curd, cheese,
- Meat and meat products: fatty meats, all internal organs, pate, egg,
- From fat: lard, butter, margarine,
- Vegetables and potatoes, rice,
- Fruit: hazelnut, banana, raisins,
- From beverages: juices with sugar, alcoholic drinks, Coca-Cola,
- Bread and pastry: white bread and baked goods, pastry, chips, crisps,
- Sweets: cookies, cakes, chocolate.
Triglycerides are fats complex and represent a significant source of energy. High levels of triglycerides can lead to heart attack, especially in women and men older than 50 years. The value of triglycerides cannot “jump” in your diet; instead you should eat as much fish, fish oil, mackerel and sardines. Products that increase fat are: refined sugar, refined oil, fruit juices and alcohol.
- Tea for lowering cholesterol
Put 40 grams of fresh olive spill leaves in 1 liter of hot water. Max them and let them stand for 15 minutes. Drink this tea 4 times a day, before breakfast, lunch, dinner and bedtime. Tea should be drunken 15 days without a break. You can repeat this process after 7 days of break.
If safflower oil is used for 8 weeks, it can lead to reduced cholesterol by 9 to 15%.
Sesame seeds contain phytosterol-compounds which are absorbed into the bloodstream and reduce some of the cholesterol.
Oat flakes reduce cholesterol
In the fight against cholesterol daily use of oat flakes is highly recommended. You need to eat at least 1 or 1, 5 cups of cooked oatmeal daily. Oat flakes absorb excess cholesterol in the digestive tract and help in its removal from the body.