10 SURPRISING USES FOR BAKING SODA
The white powder known as baking soda not only serves to prepare delicious pastry, but has many other uses. Baking soda can have many effective treatments when it comes to beauty care, can also help in the household and to facilitate dealing with some unpleasant situations.
Here’s everything you can use baking soda:
- Clean hair. Baking soda can help remove accumulated residue from hair styled assets as regenerators, foams or gels. Simply add a teaspoon of baking soda in your bottle of shampoo. If you go to the swimming pool, then it is advisable to wash the hair with a solution of baking soda. Mix half a teaspoon of baking soda with half a liter of water and wash your hair to remove chlorine and reclaim exuberance hair.
- Clean combs and brushes for hair. Not only your hair but your hair brushes become basis for accumulation of scrap products for hair. Hair spray or natural oils from the scalp are easier to remove if the brush if soaked in hot water with two tablespoons of baking soda.
- Hands without sharp odor. Mix 3 teaspoons of baking soda with one teaspoon of liquid soap and rub your hands with this mixture to remove the smell of fish, garlic or onions.
- Soften skin on your forearms and knees. The skin on the forearms and knees is often known to give obedience to get the unpleasant rough touch and rigid look. Make a paste of baking soda with a little water and rub it on these areas of the body. You will immediately notice the difference.
- Clean and whitens nails. Put a little baking soda on an old toothbrush and brush your finger and toe nails. Thus, you cuticles will be softened and will at least give you clean and whiten nails that often turn yellow from the use of nail lacquers in strong colors.
- Whiter teeth. Put a little baking soda on the toothpaste on your brush and rinse your teeth. Baking soda is a natural bleach for human teeth.
- Relaxing the feet. Rest your feet after a hard day with a mini bath of hot water and 3 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Refreshing breath. Dilute a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water. Drink a sip and rinse, then spit the liquid. Odors in the mouth will be neutralized.
- Removing cigarette smell from clothing. If you happen to find yourself in the company of smokers, or if you are a smoker and hate the smell of cigarette smoke in your clothes, you can use baking soda to remove. Before you wash your clothes, put them in water with a few tablespoons of baking soda.
- Removing the smell of baby vomit and saliva of clothing. It is very difficult to remove the smell of baby spit and vomit from clothes. But with baking soda can foster that process. Sprinkle baking soda on the vomit/saliva of the actual clothes and rub.