10 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT TEA
Tea in the morning awakens, supports creativity and encourages will. At noon, tea relaxes, renews and purifies the organism, facilitates digestion and the body shall return the required water. At night, tea relaxes us after a hard day, calms us before we fall asleep, offers a sense of peace and satisfaction and guarantees the good sleep.
In winter, warm tea can be relaxing, meets our long evenings, boost up our will. The summer tea is refreshing, reduces perspiration, makes our body to provide a large quantity of water and vitamins and clean out toxins.
Here are ten interesting facts about this beverage:
- Tea, after the water is commonly consumed in the world.
- First introduced by the Chinese emperor in 1400th year.
- Basically there are six different types of tea: black, white, yellow, Oolong and Pu-erh.
- All types of tea come from the same plant, but the processing is completely different. So, tea leaves have different tastes.
- White tea is bud herb tea. This tea was not processed and contains the maximum amount of antioxidants.
- Green tea is picked in the winter in order to avoid oxidation. It processed only the steam, so as not to destroy the enzymes and then dried in the air.
- Yellow tea is best for losing weight and reducing cholesterol levels. Besides, it is effective in fighting various diseases.
- Black tea is the most famous form of tea and it is known for its strong taste.
- The taste of Oolong tea is more similar to green tea than black. After the initial bitterness, aroma of white tea converts the sweet taste.
- Pu-erh is a special variety of Chinese tea that tastes like wine. Its medicinal properties are staggering. This is also one of the most expensive teas in the world.