POWERFUL ANTIBACTERIAL BEVERAGE THAT ACTIVATES IMMUNITY AND DIGESTION! (DRAGON TONIC)
This infusion contains powerful immunity booster, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties and powerful digestion stimulants. It is especially known for its ability to prevent inflammation and symptoms of colds and flu.
In addition follows the recipe.
Dragon tonic – recipe
Preparation time: 25 minutes
– ½ a cup of peeled and finely chopped ginger root
– ½ a cup of peeled and finely grated horseradish
– ½ a cup of chopped onion
– ¼ a cup of chopped garlic
– 2 chopped chili peppers
– Rind and juice of two lemons
– Half a liter of apple cider vinegar
– Honey (optional)
Method of preparation:
Put the ginger root, horseradish, garlic, onion, chili peppers and the lemon rind and juice in a glass jar.
Pour the apple cider vinegar over the jar content. All ingredients need to be covered with the liquid in order to prevent cracking. Keep in mind that some roots spread, so make sure the liquid covers them.
Keep the jar in dark area at room temperature for 2 to 4 days. However, it is the best to keep the jar this way for a whole month.
Once the dragon tonic is ready, stir well and then strain through fine gauze or droppers.
Add as much honey as you want to and store the tonic in the refrigerator or in a dry cool place. This tonic’s shelf life is very long.
It can be used during pregnancy and is safe for children (by entering small dose) because the ingredients are natural.
Way of consuming:
Consume 1 to 2 teaspoons of the tonic as a preventive or on every three to four hours if you have inflammation, cold or flu symptoms.
Here several more ways to use it:
– As a healthy beverage: Drink one dose of 30 ml.
– As a tea: Inhale steam as you drink – this way you will reduce swelling of the nasal mucosa.
– As children’s juice: It is the best to serve small amount of the tonic in combination with lemon or orange juice.
– As a marinade or salad dressing.