Against the heartburn and other digestive problems.
[source: cure influenced by the Italian book “Erbe che curano” Demetra, Italy]
– 20 grams of leaves of lemon balm
– 3 grams of leaves of angelica
– 3 grams of fruit coriander
– 2 grams of cinnamon
– 0.5 grams of cloves
– 15 grams of bark lemon
– 1 liter of eau-de-vie
– Put all the plants (lemon balm, angelica, coriander, cinnamon, cloves and lemon rind) in water spirits.
– Marinate this mixture for 15 days. Stir occasionally.
– Filter the mixture and store in a tightly closed bottle away from heat.
– Drink several drops (30 drops) of this mixture in a little water in case of intestinal disorders.
– Sometimes also called lemon balm water “Carmelite water” or “water melissa Carmelite,” the Discalced Carmelite term comes (a religious group).
– There are different recipes for lemon balm water in the recipe above we selected 6 plants (if we include the lemon).
You will find more information on the comprehensive page of the website Wikipedia.org