IDENTIFY THE RISK FACTORS FOR KIDNEY DISEASES AND ALTERNATIVE METHODS OF TREATMENT
Kidney failure is a disease that can have dangerous consequences. Preventing development of the disease prior to causing serious damage to the kidneys requires knowledge of risk factors. The earlier the disease is detected, the more successfully can be treated.
Kidney diseases risk factors:
– Diabetes – It is considered to be an important risk factor for the development of kidney disease. Diabetes damages the small blood veins entering the kidney, and it causes the kidney to retain water and sodium. Then swelling and difficulty in excretion of toxins from the body occur.
– Increased blood pressure – one of the main causes of kidney disease. Knowing that the kidneys filter waste from the blood is very important for the blood vessels to be in good condition. Damaged blood veins can create problems in renal function and difficulties when it comes to filtering out the poison and maintaining the balance of body fluid.
– People who have chronic kidney disease or go through a dialysis have a greater risk of developing the disease.
– Accident or overdose with medicaments can cause kidney trauma. Physical trauma, including injuries caused by car crush or surgery can reduce blood flow to the kidneys and thus cause kidney diseases.
– There are a range of medical conditions that cause the risk of kidney failure. Renal of infections filters and immune response to infection is dangerous condition because it causes damage of renal tissue.
Alternative methods of treatment, treatment using herbs and herbal products:
Treatment of renal problems with birch leaves, corn silk and cherry stems. All these are equally good and therefore you should mix equal parts of all three herbs and take a spoonful of the resulting mixture, mix it in 2dl of water and cook for one minute. Cover the bowl you are using and leave it to cool slightly. Take little bit of baking-soda, using the tip of a knife, and add it in the mixture. Let the mixture stand still for 10-15 minutes. Strain the liquid, sweeten it with honey and drink three times a day before meals. You should consume this beverage from 3 to 9 weeks.
Plantago tea – put one tablespoon of Plantago leaves in 3 dl of water. Cook the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes. Cover the bowl you are using and let the tea cool before you drink it. You should consume one cup of this tea three times a day.