DO YOU KNOW WHAT AMOUNT OF SUGAR IS HIDDEN IN SALTY FOODS?
Few can control the intake of sugar despite carefully selected groceries, because sugar is contained even in salty foods.
In order to have a healthy life, among other things, we must be careful when it comes to entering sugar in the body. Excessive intake of sugar undermines our health. Sugar can be found in food you least expected to find it in. Here is a small table for some of the things we consume every day:
– 100 grams (3.5 oz) of ketchup contains 23 to 25 grams (0.8 oz) of sugar
– 100 grams(3.5 oz) of spicy addition to spaghetti contains 6 grams (0.2 oz) of sugar
– 100 gрgrams(3.5 oz) of sauce contains 6 grams (0.2 oz) of sugar
– Fruit yogurt contains 100(3.5 oz) grams of sugar
– Apple juice contains 50 grams (1.7 oz) of sugar