HERE IS WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF YOU CONSUME COOKED CORN!
When we seek foods rich in antioxidants, which are believed to protect against cancer and other diseases, we usually think of a rare exotic fruit and vegetables. But it has been proved that cereals, especially corn, are rich in antioxidants.
Corn possesses a handful of nutritional value and health benefits and is rich source of vitamins A, B and Е.-
– Corn is an excellent prevention of Alzheimer’s disease
– It is efficient in the fight against excess body weight
– Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases
– Reduces the absorption of cholesterol in the blood
– It regulates diabetes and hypertension
– It lowers the possibility of recovery of hemorrhoids
– Strengthens the bones
– Regulates the process of digestion
– Acts positively on both skin and vision.