IT ONLY TAKES ONE INGREDIENT TO SAVE AND REGROW YOUR HAIR
Castor oil is filled with vitamin E, proteins and minerals and has very powerful antifungal and antibacterial properties. Furthermore, it has an abundance of omega 9 fatty acids, which are needed for proper follicle and hair nourishment and can also stimulate hair growth and re-growth. Castor oil also has the ability to thicken both the eyebrows and eyelashes. Almost 90% of castor oil is made of ricinoleic acid, which is an unsaturated omega-9 fatty acid.
The Numerous Castor Oil Benefits and Uses
Castor oil has the ability to penetrate deeply in the follicles and pores, allowing stimulation of both hair growth and re-growth.
– Castor oil boosts the lymphatic sysem. “No existing drug is able to improve lymphatic flow; fortunately, the problem can be easily handled through the application of Castor oil.” , according to Dr David Williams.
– It has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Due to being rich in ricinoleic acid, castor oil is able to prevent inflammation and also to help in the treatment of dysentery and inflammatory bowel syndrome.
– Yeast Infections – Ricinoleic acid is able to inhibit yeast and bacterial growth and prevent viral infections as well.
– Relieves constipation – Castor oil can prevent inflammation and promote regular bowel movements.
– Menstrual disorders – Castor oil can act as a cramp-relieving tool, which can help when it comes to menstrual cramps.
– Acne – Ricinoleic acid is amazingly powerful for treating numerous skin conditions.
– Hair and dandruff
– Athlete`s Foot
The wide range of castor oil’s beneficial effects include fungicidal, germicidal and insecticidal properties, which protect the scalp from fungal and microbial infections, and can help treat dandruff.
Castor oil packs
Put some castor oil on a piece of cloth. Apply the cloth onto the skin in order to treat a number of health problems and conditions, including swollen joints, kidney stones, fibroids, digestive problems, menstrual cramps and irritable bowel syndrome. For gaining better results, place a container, filled with hot water, on the castor pack. Let it act for one hour. Repeat the whole procedure at least 3 times a week.