Make Your Own Vitamin Water
Make drinking water fun and interesting for your family.
You can make a few jars of this with different fruits so that you have a variety. This also helps the kids drink more water and benefit from the vitamins/enzymes.
- Cut fruits of choice
- Tear some mint or basil leaves, or rosemary
- A pinch of natural sea salt for its minerals (optional)
- Put all the above into mason jars
- Use the food pusher from your juicer to crush the fruits gently to release the vitamins/enzymes into the water
- Add pure drinking water
- Close lid tight and refrigerate overnight
- Drink within 48 hours
MAKE AN INSTANT VITAMIN WATER
In a big glass, fill half with frozen fruits (the type you buy and use for making smoothies). I use the strawberries, peaches and pineapple. Then pluck a few cilantro leaves and throw in with the fruits. You can also use parsley or mint leaves.
This is an easy way to make an instant vitamin water, gives your juices a nice, sweet, fruity flavor, and keeps it cool. Use frozen fruits in place of ice cubes.